18.4.09

So... definitely didn't get the job. That sucks. Anyways, taking care of Grace last night was interesting. I haven't been to Toronto Islands in forever, though I think the horde of teenagers bothered the locals. I asked a cop for directions which I think was a mistake since he asked if there was going to be a party. I really don't think sometimes. Took the ferry with my whole entire school and then some to Wards and quickly saw that the coast guards were on to us. Of course, their territory is the water, they can't do anything on land... Last ride home left at 11:30 and Grace almost went overboard, deciding to climb the railing. Getting home was an adventure, especially since Brittney and I carried Grace most of the way. She's so cute when she's drunk "I promise you guys I'll make you breakfast". And she still hasn't :

Still not home yet! I think I missed out on grocery shopping. Bummer :( But actually.

Hook me up with a job someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment