26.5.09

fuckyeahskinnybitch appearance?



My friend Brian wrote on my wall earlier today and linked me to fuckyeahskinnybitch on tumblr. I hardly ever go on tumblr (even though I have an account :/) but I definitely got a surprise when I was greeted with this:



I'm definitely flattered but I never really considered myself that skinny, just average. It was a definite ego booster though :)

In other news I got my material for my prom dress, now I just need to get my sister Heather to draft it. She's coming out with a line by the end of June hopefully so it should be exciting! Brian is taking the photo's, he is just so great. You can check out his website here.

I was also contacted to have my photo's used for this Chinese magazine through lookbook, which is pretty cool. I don't really know if that's going anywhere though - I'll keep you posted!

Night loves!
-Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment